Reality Learning SA was founded in 2014 by Bernadette Duddy. Reality Learning SA is a training and consulting company and is registered and accredited with the ETDP Seta. We are a 100% Black Female owned enterprise and hold a B-BBEE Level 1 status.
Our focus is junior to management level and community development skills training, as well as assisting companies with their CSI community development training.
We work with companies by providing hands-on solutions to help solve day-to-day business and community challenges. We achieve this by developing people through education to operate and fulfill their potential at work and in life.
We believe in a comprehensive approach – becoming a part of our clients’ business and learning as much about their operations and challenges as possible. We aim to support our clients by meeting their needs and, most importantly, helping them to achieve their goals. These goals can include improving bottom line results and a sustainable competitive advantage.
Our Commitment to our Clients
To achieve the desired results our development effort extends beyond the training room. We work in partnership with our clients to:
• Understand the business and development needs
• Design development initiatives and deliver high impact training interventions
• Give feedback to track and measure for continuous improvement and sustainability.
At Reality Learning SA, we are a team of individuals who are committed to building people’s capacity through education, to make healthy life choices and operate and fulfill their potential at work and in life.
• To develop a culture of personal ownership by educating individuals in both personal and business skills.
• To address community societal issues through early intervention and prevention life skills programs.
Responsible in all that we do
Ethical in all our interactions
Accountable in our undertakings
Passionate about learning and development