Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant bombardment of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
Who should attend?
Supervisors, Team Leaders, Line Managers, SMME Business Owners anyone who wishes to manage their time more effectively.
Upon completion of course, participants should be able to:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
What you will learn:
- The Power of a Change
- Changing Our Perspective
- Setting Goals
- Planning Tips and Tricks
- Setting a Routine
- Doing it Right
- Putting an End to Procrastination
- Getting Organized
- Organizing Your Files
- Managing Your Workload